Student Accommodation In London
London Relocation help minimize the stress of relocating to a new country and for many leaving home for the first time. We have extensive experience helping both students and interns throughout the whole moving process and have helped students attending all major universities in London.
You are important to us
- Build a relationship – We understand the importance of consistency. One person will therefore be assigned to you throughout the entire process.
- Communication – Open and regular communication is important and we strive to answer all questions you or your parents might have and will stay in regular contact with you throughout the entire moving period.
- Time – London Relocation can help save you both time and effort as finding a property can take two weeks to a month on your own. All of our clients have found their flat after one day of viewing.
During the initial conversations we establish your requirements by doing a needs assessment and we look at the following:
- Date of move
- Viewing date
- Location & Commute
- Type of property
- What references you will need to provide
We liaise with local agents and landlords on your behalf and find suitable properties to show during the viewing day.
You view 18-25 properties in one day, accompanied by your assigned relocation agent. The properties will closely fit the brief we received during initial communications.
Making a decision
At the end of the viewing day we’ll discuss all properties and help you decide your favourites in order of preference.
We negotiate both rent and lease terms on your behalf. London Relocation will also cover all administration fees incurred during the lease signing process.
After signing a lease and moving in, London Relocation
will help you:
- Open a bank account
- Transfer utility bills into your name
- Set up both Internet connections, Phone & Cable TV
First, London Relocation Places 100% of its Clients in one day.
By Utilising London Relocations KNOWLEDGE the day to day tasks of everyday life will not seam so cumbersome. This is especially noticeable when living in a new Country.