Our process simple.
If you’re planning your relocation on your own without assistance from your employer, London Relocation will step in and…
1. Assess your needs:
- Moving date
- Type of property
We’ll ensure your London apartment has good access to your office, transportation for business and personal travel, good dining and entertainment, as well as other resources for work and pleasure.
2. Conduct your viewing day:
- 18 to 25 properties in one day
- Rent and lease-term negotiation
- Assistance setting up a UK bank account
Lettings agencies work for the landlord, but WE work for YOU in securing the best rates possible.
3. Get you moved in:
- As soon as one to three days (or as far out as four to six weeks) after signing your lease
- Guidance on setting up utilities
- Constant contact for any follow-up concerns
Our streamlined process saves you TIME, MONEY, and STRESS when it comes to missing work to find a flat and living in temporary housing until you do.
4. Invoice for our services:
- DEPOSIT = £300 (refundable and payable on booking)
- FEE = equivalent of one month’s rent (subject to 20% VAT)
- All other administration fees charged by the representing agency on lease-signing are absorbed by US.
For more information on our fees, terms, and services, please contact London Relocation directly or consult the following pages: