Well, if you already live here you may as well make use of the winter backdrop and do something Christmas-y!
Christmas markets abound, including at the following locations:
* Hyde Park Winter Wonderland – 19 November – 4 January
* Christmas Market at Southbank Centre – 19 November – 23 December
* Greenwich Christmas Market – 24 November – 31 December
* Paddington Christmas Market – 29 November – 3 December
* Real Food Christmas Market at London’s Southbank Centre – 3-5 and 17-19 December
* Belgravia Christmas Sunday – 5 December
* The Chocolate Festival at London’s South Bank Centre – 10-12 December
* Christmas at Kew – 11 December – 3 January
And of course, as I wrote about before in my “Dashing Through the Snow…-less London Streets!” post, you have a few Santa-themed runs to choose from (though the weathermen are looking to make a liar out of me where that post title is concerned…).
Keep warm in the meantime, everyone! If you haven’t yet found your new flat, we will make sure it’s a speedy process that keeps you out of the cold as we drive you door-to-door and help you get a move-in date soon so you can mix up some hot toddies and snuggle within the comforts of your new home (in case the weather becomes too frightful for those markets ).